Your Salesforce Advocate
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to work with our clients.
As a Salesforce developer, you will develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
As a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive working experience with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
* Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
* Deep understanding of Salesforce Security, Secure Apex coding, and Apex design patterns
* Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
* Deliver high-impact and value to the Support organization as a whole with Salesforce-related software projects
* Design and Develop processes in a highly agile, iterative process environment
* Testing the stability and functionality of the application
* Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
* Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
* knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools with Salesforce
* Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
Salesforce Developer Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
* Previous 2-3 years of working experience with application and software development
* Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
* Working knowledge of mavens Mate or eclipse
* Good communication skills
* Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
* Creating timelines and development goals
Learn more about Cloud Consultings, Inc.
Learn more about the role of a Salesforce developer for the Salesforce platform.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|No. of Positions||5|