We are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to work with our clients. As a Salesforce admin you should have extensive working experience with Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce org
- Handle all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Assist in the training of new users and help grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors, and application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Lead the administration of our Salesforce instance for all Sales and Support
- Assist with developing training for Salesforce End Users.
- Design scalable and efficient solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure applications meet client needs
- Obtain business requirements related to any Salesforce Projects
- Assist with dashboards and report development.
- Manage and coordinate the testing process, create test cases, and establish protocols and appropriate environments.
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator with User setup, profiles, and roles hierarchy to ensure accuracy of data.
- Technical support as needed.
- Cross function role to assist with Salesforce Administration and review of Dev code to assist with Change Set deployment into production release from Dev Sandbox.
- Ensure all approvals received prior to deployment and align with all audit requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, analyze high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements