We are seeking a skilled Business Systems Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to understand their business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understand and document business processes and workflows.
- Conduct meetings with key project stakeholders and decision makers to gather requirements and design the best solution.
- Develop and implement effective reporting tools needed by company management to make critical business decisions.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
- Validate changes by testing programs.
- Train end users on new systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages including SQL.
- Knowledge of online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing projects from inception through to completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the related industry is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with predictive analysis and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel, SQL, and Power BI.