Technical Consultant / Architect
Your Salesforce Advocate
We are looking for a talented Technical Consultant / Architect to work with our clients.
At CCI, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers! CCI Professional Services, operating in the CCI Technical Success Group (TSG) are a team of trusted advisers, fundamental to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of their investments in CRM echo system, find and implement solutions, and provide guidance on how to maximize value from our platform.
The Consulting Services team in Southern Europe is continuously growing, and we are currently looking for Technical Architects.
Technical Architects collaborate with our customers and partners during project planning and implementation to share their comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite to craft the solution.
As such, they will often be part of the scaled agile organization. Depending on seniority and experience as well as business need will be part of teams in the hands-on delivery of solutions.
Technical Architects are mostly aligned to one customer and sometimes to several customers, working as technology advisors, evaluating the business and technical requirements, guiding technical discussions, helping define the implementation approach and responsible for key deliverables.
Based on seniority they are involved in the building of solutions (configuration and coding) and/or leading diverse teams of resources in technical delivery aspects.
- Through our extended onboarding program of formal certification, internal training, knowledge transfer, hands on experience and closely working with other Technical Architects you will become a CRM Domain Authority at the forefront of our Architecture offerings, delivering outstanding customer success.
A successful Technical Architect:
- makes our clients successful with a deep understanding of technology and how it adds customer value
- identifies and guides or contributes to critical initiatives to grow the consulting practice and toolsets, Professional Services brand, and peer’s competencies
- builds relationships with business partners, internal and external; contributes to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
Basic Requirements to be successful in this role
- A real passion for redefining businesses through technology as well as the ability to understand and be adaptable to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR, CPQ, OM).
- Experience in hands-on coding experience in object-oriented languages.
- A detailed understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including management in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and an appetite to learn more as well as strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & work experience
- Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with C-level / mid level and key decision makers
- Experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization with leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix organization
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform including coded solutions
- Prior experience in the FSI, Telco, Manufacturing regionally sector would be advantageous
- Available to travel regionally and occasionally internationally for up but not more than 50%
At CCI we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Learn more about Cloud Consultings, Inc.
|Job Category||Information Technology|